What are Pathway Programs ?
- Pathway programs is acquiring international Bachelor or
Masters degree with part education in India and part at host
foreign university granting final degree
- As per cooperation agreement between Universities/institutes,
students may study first two semesters in India and final 2
semesters in foreign host university campus.
- The whole curriculum of program is set by foreign host
- Part of curriculum set by host foreign university is delivered by
faculties of partner institute in India.
- Assessments are conducted as per host foreign university.
- Final degree is awarded by foreign host university.
Benefits Of Pathway Program To Students
- 1- 30-50% Savings in International education budgetStudents save almost 1 year expenses on accomodation, meals, insurance, and travel expenses that are incurred during foreign stay.
Through these pathway programs students also get substantial benefit in tution fees.
- Pathway Programs are categorically selected that have better job market.
Benefits To Academic Partners In India
- Commencing pathway programs will help in change of academic ideas between partnering University / Institutes.
- Faculty exchange between partnering Universities.
- Partnering Universities / Institutes in India will get exposure to blended learning.