- The only University in the world promoted and formed by Employer Association in Essen.
- FOM University is predominately Industry linked University.
- With 33 campuses across Germany & 55,000 students (Working Professionals), FOM is Germany’s largest private STATE RECOGNISED It has been accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities, Germany’s most important advisory body for science policy.
- Cooperation agreements with more than 800 companies including major MNC companies.
Presence of FOM in India
Wheel of Innovations officially appointed as representative for India by FOM University of Applied Sciences
- Students pursuing PGDM program of IBS Gurgaon, NDIM (New Delhi) and BMCC (Pune) attended one day lecture session at FOM campuses in Munich and Essen.
- Chancellor of FOM University of Applied Sciences Dr Beschorner University Applied Sciences along with International relations Head Michaela Schonherr visited India. Dr Beschorner attended as Chief Guest for International conference organized by Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (Pune). The FOM team visited several management institutes in Pune and New Delhi and DAAD head office in New Delhi.
- Prof. Alparslan from FOM University attended as key note speaker at International conference organized by Symbiosis International University (Pune)
- Inauguration ceremony of course named “Big Data & Business Analytics” for PGDM students of Don Bosco School of Management Bangalore. 87 students have enrolled for this startup course and made the event successful. To grace the occasion , Dr Harald Beschorner (Chancellor, FOM University) and Mr Sandeep Joshi (director of Wheel of Innovations) attended the program as chief guest and guest of honor respectively.